التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

Story Cunnig #1

There was someone who had a zoo
In the first day decided to put the price of entry is $ 10
no body came
On the second day put the price of entry five dollars
No one came
On the third day put the price of entry into one dollar
No one came
He was angry and decided to have free access
Many people came
The owner of the zoo decided to release a wildly hungry lion
And decided to put the price of the exit $ 50
Hahahaha

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Funny Story #1

Hello My Second Funny Story As you know the distance between Morocco and Spain is 14 km across the sea One person wanted to move from Morocco to Spain by swimming through it. he pass 13 kilometers, he felt tired and  he decided to return to Morocco Hahaha hahaha

Funny Story #3

Hello my third story There are two stingy men One day the two men felt sick and went to the doctor One of them said, "I am relieved that I have only surgery on the level of the hands. I will not pay a lot of money. The other: I feel more joy than you, I'm sick with cancer has no medicine I will not pay anything out Hahaha